- 2018 Christmas Pageant
- Christian Fellowship
- Church School & Youth Programs
- Edward Taylor – Puritan Poet
- First Congregational Church is …
- Holiday Faire at Church on the Green
- Julie Sermons
- Photo Gallery Members and friends of First Church
- Quilt Show and Entry Form
- Worship Service
- Vibrant worship connecting faith in Christ to our daily lives
- Christian Education for all ages
- A loving community in the heart of Westfield
- A church empowering believers to serve Christ through the church in significant ways
Welcome to all who do not have a church home, need strength, want to follow Christ, have doubts, or do not believe. Welcome to grandparents, mothers, fathers, and single people. Welcome to people of all colors, cultures, to old and young, to believers and questioners – and welcome to questioning believers. We want to help you find a place within our church family. Our members make a special effort to create a caring, loving atmosphere.
We believe that God´s love is made known in the risen Christ, the Savior of us all. That is the heart and soul of what makes us a church. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We’d love to hear from you.